Saturday, January 5, 2013

Academic Team honoree: Sabrina Gill - Business First of Buffalo:

ogarawo.wordpress.com
Accomplishments: National Merit Scholarship finalist. ACT score of 35 (equalo to 1,580 on SAT). AP Scholar Award (with Editor of school environmental magazine. Captaih of Science Olympiad team. Captain of tennis team. Full Sabrina Kaur Gill. Born: April 14, 1991, Buffalo. Liveleen Gill, Harbinder Gill. Residence: Williamsville. Favorite Physics (taught by Frank Brunner). “His enthusiasm spreadzs through the class and makes the toughmateriapl appealing.” College and likely major: , biology. Hope to be doingb 10 years from now: “I may be warmingf up to the idea of the West but I’m going to wait and see how college goes before I decide anything.
” If could meet anyond from history: “One of my ancestors, like my It would be fascinatinfg to talk to her and learn.” If could have dinne with anyone now alive: Jhumpa “She has written a coupls of fantastic books I just read and identift with. I would love to talk to her abour hershort stories, her life and our to proceed to the next First Team Kevin Gramza.

No comments:

Post a Comment